A life of love, laughter and romance

Friday, January 13, 2006

Playing the waiting game

So now the waiting game begins.
1. I received a contract for my first manuscript (His Unexpected Bride) and have signed that and sent that baby on its way. I couldn't be more pleased with the publisher that scooped me up. NCP does produce some awesome e-books and they also come at a decent price and wonderfully packaged.
So now that I'm on the road to publication, I'm thrilled and even a little bit scared. ^_^ Silly I know. I can't wait to hear back.

2. I have also got an agent request for my first 3 chapters of another of my works. A Regency Historical 'A Devil's Proposal' and have given it a once over before sending it on its merry way. Response time for this will be approx. 8wks. So what will I do until then? Write and write like mad. I find it best to put such things at the back of my mind and focus on other things. I don't think I could stand the suspense if I thought about it often...much like a child before christmas comes. The response positive or otherwise can't come soon enough and I've only just sent it! *g*

Ahh, the joys of the waiting game.
--------------oOo--------------


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll do great! Don't worry about it! Great looking blog!!!

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. online commodity trading Show about paying off debts vw beetle convertible hitch no collateral bad credit personal loans How to use dampit guitar humidifier order valium online Buy and hold portfolios index mutual funds Sluta rka zyban Palos hills il video conferencing Play free scrabble games Information legal security system 20 New york profesional video camera store Distance education accounting small tits Printable bingo card for kid Time share in missouri Cooking school of new york

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home