A life of love, laughter and romance

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

In a days work

Last night I was up until 1am working on my scene for my latest work. Due to some personal issues, I had to skip a scene and eventually knew I had to get on top of it. So I wrote it out last night. Of course it will need tweaking, but now I have done that I can move forward….or backward. I’m reworking a few more scenes to give it more “umph”.

Also, you might find 2 of my entries on Romance Diva's Best First Meeting contest. Although I won't tell you which ones. I'm also helping to co-ordinate this contest with our lovely Gina, Laura, Maria and two other Divas that have willingly jumped into the fray: Karen and Sienna. Wonderful girls.

On non-writing related news, I moved my daughter into her own room. Originally she was in a nursery, but at 2..well almost 2 she is to old for that small room. For the last month or so she had been sleeping in our bedroom because the air-conditioning in her room is broken. So she became used to sleeping in a porta-cot.

We moved her cot (without the side rails) into her new room, but because she was able to get out of it she didn’t settle. So yesterday I moved the porta-cot into her new room. Walla! Problem solved. Until she is used to the new environment I’ll then mover her back into her little baby bed. But the best thing about this. Her room is on the other side of the house.
--------------oOo--------------


3 Comments:

Blogger K.A.S. said...

Yay for getting her into her own room! And one so far away from you too ;)

Good luck with BFM!

10:40 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Thanks Karen!

We got this house built and one of the things I liked about it was that the main room was on one side of the house and the other bed rooms in the other. Thinking ahead see. :)

9:36 AM  
Blogger Crystal Jordan said...

Good luck with the BFM! I have an entry too, but no one's looked at it in a very long time. Bummer.

Enjoy the new alone time with the munchkin on the other side of the house. Fun for the whole family! ;-)

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home