A life of love, laughter and romance

Friday, August 18, 2006

Busy weekend making calls

Yep, I have plans this weekend to visit my husbands relatives. We overbooked you see. We gotta go see his dad - a 40min drive from us in the morning after Mia's swimming lesson (we bought a cute one-piece swimsuit with one of those attached skirts - so cute!)

Anyway, after his dad's we are driving all the way up the coast to see his grandparents - a 1.5hr drive. We're going to spend the night there and then go and visit andrew's aunty and sorrogate grandmother to my daughter.

So, I probably won't get much writing done, although I will be bringing up my laptop for the JIC.
--------------oOo--------------


3 Comments:

Blogger Karen Erickson said...

Have a great weekend. ;)

1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great week end.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

Have a fun weekend, hon! Mia's in swimming lessons!? WOW!

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home