A life of love, laughter and romance

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Oh. My. God.

Ok, I'm learning more about my hero (Dane) in my current MS and although all the stuff that I've found about him thus far has been awesome, I just finished a scene where he was so unlike himself. Although it is explained prior and after the scene why he might've acted this way, it's still shrouded in darkness. He is so complex and will either have you liking him or hating him. A real piece of work. Honestly, he is a little screwed up (but not in a bad way). Life has dealt him a heavy card and I'm going to find out how he ended up with a split personality. No, it's not a schizophrenia thing, it's something more...Magically inclined. So what is really up with him? Hmm, I guess you guys are going to have to read it to find out.... LOL

Also, the heroine handled the situation wonderfully, after she regained her wits of course. I didn't want her to be a real push over. Personally I would've preferred she kick him in the nads, but I guess she wanted him to see to reason rather than resort to violence. Awww, why not?!!
--------------oOo--------------


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home