A life of love, laughter and romance

Friday, August 04, 2006

My ideas


Well, some of you might know that I'm working on a futuristic for well over a month now and know the basic gist of the story with Dark Knight. And some of you are eager to see what is going to happen next, but I'm afraid that is now going to have to wait. While I was looking at some pre-made covers, I was instantly inspired by one. ... Well a few, but this one really struck a cord with me. So, I approached CP with my basic plot and promised to have it in around a month. So what does that mean? It means I need to knuckle down and focus on just this story which I've called The Ripple Effect. See I can't write without a title so this might change eventually.

What is it about? Sorry, can't do that. I've learnt the best way to do this is to keep it to myself and keep y'all salivating. Let me just show you the picture that inspired me and you can... draw your own picture. *wink wink*


I LOVE DAN'S WORK!!!

Now I'm vertually overflowing with ideas, several of which will have to wait, but WILL eventually get their story told. I love prompts
--------------oOo--------------


5 Comments:

Blogger Ann Cory said...

Oooooo, sounds exciting!!! Can't wait to hear more about it :)

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto what Ann said :)

10:56 PM  
Blogger Karen Erickson said...

It does sound exciting, and yes, Dan's work is awesome! Love his covers!!!

4:32 AM  
Blogger Loribelle Hunt said...

Oh he is yummy! I love Dan's work. Awesome stuff. :) And of course I can't wait to read this story!

6:48 AM  
Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

He has great artwork. I'm so psyched you picked his cover to write a book about! LOL.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home