A life of love, laughter and romance

Thursday, July 20, 2006

My birthday dinner & news you as a mother hate to hear

Well, it's my birthday on Sunday, but my twin will be in New Zealand for her birthday so we had a dinner to celebrate. We went to hogs breath cafe and I found me and jossilyn having difficulty choosing between the same things. We both wanted the fish of the day & Nachos. I suggested we share So joss said I should order the nachos. No way! I don't want something wholly delicious and fattening sitting before me! I'm trying to loose wieght. So we both ended up with fish. - And she didn't eat all of hers. For $22 I would be!

My brother came and that was great because I rarely get to see him. My husband and my sister's B.friend (whose personality on the most part is almost exactly like my husbands) ordered the same thing. FREAKY!

Also, on a side note. The daycare center told us Mia had lice. *fall over* I hate those buggers. Since we had plans for the night I couldn't get ontop of it right away. So when I stopped by a chemest, got the stuff I needed, put mia to bed and started on my own hair. I found I had some in my hair and was furious. I told andrew to wash his hair but he didn't want to. So I combed his hair, changed the sheets on our bed, and vacummed the lounge.

I thought mia might've only gotten them, but I remember I took a bath with her on monday (which explains how I got it) Andrew then annoyed me because he jumped into bed with the same clothes he had on and he didn't treat himself. So I have an extra load to do than nessacary thanks to a lazy spouse who doesn't understand the tenacity of those creatures.

And this morning I treated her and yuko! I combed her hair, and she hated every second of it, but I didn't care, the faster I got through it the sooner it would be over. I got most of them out, but will re-do her hair tonight. I've went through my hair, and am now thankfully free of those critters, but still have to stay on top of it.

So today, I've been doing loads of sheets, towels and clothes. Pillows are out in the sun. Ugh! I guess the won't be the last I'll see of those things.
--------------oOo--------------


1 Comments:

Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

OMG that FREAKING SUCKS!!! I'm so sorry, Jodi. I haven't had to deal with that yet. I know I will some day, and we have curls. So that'll really suck... :(

Glad you had a great birthday dinner with your sister! Sounds fun :)

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home