A life of love, laughter and romance

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I sold

Yep, I finished BLOODLUST and sent it off the Cobblestone. I'm so glad I was accepted and thrilled to be apart of their budding family. I know alot of talented writers are a part of their list and I'm now thrilled to be in the ranks. I look forward to a long and fruitful career there.

Furthermore, I have a new website. Since I'll be writing anything that isn't historical or sweet under Jodici Belle, I'll be using Jodie Becker - a pen name that I'm most comfortable with. You can check out my website here: http://www.jodiebecker.com

I'm now working on another futuristic and about to knuckle down and get some serious writing done. With me and my daughter sick, I haven't been able to be very creative, but I think I should be soon.

On another note, I ordered some CD-Rom books from Amazon.com about the US military because I need them for my current book. Since I live in QLD I find that alot of the stuff I want are not available here and I have to order from the US. It takes 2months to get here by standard so I ordered the next one up which means it'll get here 17-25July. *sigh* I was hoping it would get here sooner, but in the meantime I can use the interent *sigh lovingly* I love the internet. *g*
--------------oOo--------------


7 Comments:

Blogger Karen Erickson said...

Congrats! I sold almost a month ago to Cobblestone and I'm loving the experience. Glad that you've joined the family! :)

I checked out your new website - looks great! And you gotta love the title Bloodlust!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

I love the internet! Great research options.

I'm so glad you sold to us Jodi! That's fabulous! I think you may be our first international author, too! :)

9:31 AM  
Blogger Loribelle Hunt said...

Congrats Jodi! I love the new website. :)

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jodi!

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! high temputure commercial rotary glass washer frost car polish Clean concrete driveway Diazepam phpsessid 142b650d61efd5f7fd92eca554a5a02d http://www.boatingasseries.info/vacation-ownership-timeshare-sales.html company design page promotion web Consulting and internet marketing services 20 Low cholesterol recipes free web hosting Otter rock timeshare timeshares forsale

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home