A life of love, laughter and romance

Friday, June 30, 2006

Winter, rain and a cold

Well, for the last week or so it's been raining on and off, and for the most part my daughter has been inside. I really do look forward to tuesday and wednesday because Mia goes to daycare and I get some much needed writing in, housework and other general stuff in. So Monday night rolls around and Mia seemed a bit off. She had a temp and I woke up hubby and told him that if she had a temp in the morning she wasn't going to daycare.

Morning comes around and mia gives me a kiss good-bye so I assume she was better. I get a call in the afternoon saying she had a high temp so I got hubby to pick her up. Wednesday she was going up and down between being miserable and running about so I assumed she was getting better. Wrong. By mid-afternoon she was miserable, vomity and had a fever. So I'm trying to keep her fluids up but she isn't eating anything so I couldn't take it. By thurday I made an appointment and took her to the doctors.

Last night, she was up and down just crying and not wanting to be alone so I was in her room until 2 am patting her back and staying still so she didn't think I was going to leave her. I was in my own bed at 2am and up at 5.30am to look after mia. To top this week off, hubby has been doing over time for the last week and a bit (including weekends) so I've had no break.
And to top my week off: I'm sick. It was bound to happen I suppose. My head feels fuzzy, I'm mad that I didn't get any writing done this week due to this and the house is an utter shambles.

I am the biggest woss when it comes to flus. I hate them. Ahh well, I'm sure it'll all look better after a good nights sleep and a lot of Benidril.
--------------oOo--------------


2 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

I hope you and you're lil one feel better Jodici! Hugs!

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
discontinue tramadol generic levitra us pharmacy

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home