A life of love, laughter and romance

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The big C and I'm addicted

Yep, I'm addicted to crabby cows. With their snarky and helpful comments I can't help but visit and check out what they have to say and what I have to learn from both the C.Cows and other writers. Right now, they are doing a flash 500 creativity exercise/contest. You can check out my entry here . It was awesome to find out how many creative authors there are out there.

Check them out: http://crabbycows.blogspot.com
--------------oOo--------------


5 Comments:

Blogger Emmy Ellis said...

I'm also addicted. I keep going back to see if any more new entries are there! So disappointed when there aren't!

:o)

10:59 PM  
Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

That was so cool! I totally didn't know that that was your story. i remember judging it in Divas. I loved it!

2:32 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Wah! I'm addicted to. And it's all your fault. I had scene the name Crabby Cows around but I hadnt paid much attention. Then I click on your link and spent almost an hour on their blog.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

I know! Totally addictive. Yep, thats what we all need when we're RD addicted too. LOL

7:53 PM  
Blogger Angela's Designs said...

I put them on my Bloglines... 63 posts since I last got on Blogger! I can't keep up. I see posts like yours and think I'm missing out. Looks fun.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home