A life of love, laughter and romance

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Potti training and musings

As you might know, I've been potti training my daughter for like - FOREVER! lol - well, about 5 months, and now I've moved onto abandoning nappies all together during the day for the last month. Still I haven't caught her despit making her sit on the potti and every time she has and accident I sit her on the potti. But I took advice from another blog and have been whacking mia on the toilet every 15minutes. Well, no luck yet. Yet again she did it in her panties. I need more trousers! I'm running out! House training a dog is SOO much more easier. Show it to them, take them to where they are supposed to go. 2-3weeks of that and the dog has got it. But then again, it's shown with growls and such and I don't do that with mia. Accidents are accidents. *sigh* I. Must. Persevere

Writing front:
So, I didn't do ANY writing yesterday. I just didn't have the drive, but this morning I've awoken with drive to work on my paranormal again. *Wahoo* I am of course resisting the urge to work on another paranormal that has been bugging me. You see, the first scene has been running through my head for months, I see it very clearly and it won't leave me alone. But, I've decided only 2 projects at a time. I don't think I can handle more than that. In fact, I'm not sure if I can handle 2. I've always been 'stay focused on one thing at a time and get that done' but for this one, I thought, what the hey. So it'll be interesting to see how I go.

Also, with my Contemp, it's a high school reunion thing (yes, I'm sure this one has been done to death) anyway, I keep on writing, then deleting, then re-writing the opening scene/s. I usually don't have a problem with openings, but for some reason this one is stumping me. I'm not sure where to start this story since the characters share such a history.
--------------oOo--------------


1 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

CC#2 - LOL. And maybe some bibs? I checked out your blog. Very interesting. I'll be sure to drop around often. :)

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home