A life of love, laughter and romance

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Dipped, battered and fried

Yep, I'm fried. My brain is on overload. For the last week, I've been struggling with my historical. It's like pulling teeth. Although, to me the premise is great and the characters are wonderful, I'm finding myself lacking the enthusiasm right now to write them. Why? I can blame it on Dante. As you might recall I did say that he was a VERY insistant character. Well, now the decision is made - my hand has been forced - I will be writing my paranormal. *round of appluase* My historical will go on the backburner for a bit and will be re-visited in cases of writer's block or when I feel like it. *grins* but depending on how everything goes I might just see where the journey will take me.
--------------oOo--------------


4 Comments:

Blogger Charli Cole said...

I'm finding a lot of people have been feeling like this lately.

So many people have lost enthusiasm for their current projects and seem to be confused in regards to what they want to write.

Blogland has been really quiet, too.

Perhaps it's something that concerns the stars...putting everyone in a bit of a funk.

Well, I'm off for my shag date.

Wish me luck!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

Okay, your title made me hungry and I'm on a diet! LOL. Fried food is my weakness.

Good luck wiht your paranormal! Follow your instincts.

5:03 AM  
Blogger Laura Rose said...

I know how you feel. I'm blaming it on the weather. The change of season is always an icky time for me, and it's been raining, raining down here in Melbourne. Good footy weather though *g*

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Lexapro healthboards imitrex Aetna health plan diet phentermine pill drug effexor xr Seo marketing profit

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home