A life of love, laughter and romance

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Busy day and new client

Today was a busy day for me. Thanfully I had my daughter and day care and hence no distraction. Did I get any writing done? Not much. But what I did get done was a website. You might want to check it out here: http://www.calicastillo.net

Now, goals are going to be set up for myself starting 2morrow and 2nite I get to do some more writing since the website I was doing is FINITO! Yep, I can believe I finished it in a day flat!! What a difference it makes without my lovely girl around to demand my time.
--------------oOo--------------


3 Comments:

Blogger Charli Cole said...

You did such a great job on my website, J.

I just thought it would be nice to come here and thank you as well.

You're wonderful.

1:08 AM  
Blogger Zinnia said...

I edited some stuff today, but no real writing. Bummer.

6:20 AM  
Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

That's another great site, Jodi! WOW! You're so impressive :)

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home