A life of love, laughter and romance

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter and my chocolate overdose

Ah, easter has come and gone and I can safely say that I CAN wait till next year. This was the first time in years that I actually got easter eggs. Now everyone may not know, I don't like milk chocolate. I prefer white. Why? Well, when I was younger...about 13 for easter I got heaps and heaps of eggs. I ate them in a space of a few hours and promptly got sick. From that day forth I couldn't stand the taste or smell of milk chocolate.

But this weekend I got 1 white chocolate bunny and a HUGE white choc bunny with colors and everything. Needless to say I ate those in the space of 3 days and Sunday being my worst. I started feeling a bit sick but didn't think much of it and went to bed. Needless to day I woke up at 4.30am sick to the stomach and about to hurl. So I had a very interesting morning. My tummy is sore, I don't want to put anything dairy near my mouth and have sworn off food that isn't plain. Breakfast? Plain crumpet and black coffee.

Well, they all say in moderation but man, I don't think I'll be having ANY chocolate for a long while. A good thing.
--------------oOo--------------


5 Comments:

Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

Sorry about your chocolate overdose! That sounds no fun. I wish I had that problem. Dark chocolate is supposed to be really good for you. Happy late Easter!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Charli Cole said...

Oh, be thankful. It could be saving you God knows how many extra pounds.

I'll bet several women out there wish they felt the same.

I, personally, don't eat chocolate either.

So, welcome to the club.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

LOL! Death by chocolate! Man! What a way too go! I didnt buy any Easter eggs this year...

Hmmm...this post should have me thinking, chocolate bad, but some kind of way my brain is totally ignoring chocolate bad and going straight towards chocolate on sale. I shouldnt be surprised I guess, since chocolate and sale are two of my favorite words. LMAO! :D

Happy belated Easter.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Zinnia said...

I'm not much for white chocolate, but I do love the pretzels covered in them. Yum!

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Vehicle sales in wisconsin Puertorican blowjobs What marco polo did on his travels take credit card over the web omega watches Toddler size backpack Web directory free banner advertising search-cube.com Farmers and merchants bank online account information College football bowl betting odds

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home