A life of love, laughter and romance

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Editing vs housework

*ding* *ding*

Welcome ladies to the clash of the titans. In the red corner we have Editing 'The bones' Manuscript and in the blue with have Clean 'The d@mned' House.

Well, I'm sitting here battling with my editing woes. I've never been very good at editing and I know it's a thing that needs to be done. The sad thing is, is that I hate doing it. But it must be done. Problem is, right now I'd rather do housework and I know then I'd be avioding. I can't hide forever and must get my butt in gear and edit this baby so I can send it out.

(Childish whiney J)*sniffle**pulling covers over my head* 'Do I have ta?'
(Professional J) *Nodding sagely* 'Fraid so.
(Childish whiney J) *Throwing pillow* OOhh! I don't wanna.
(Professional J) *glowering* Don't make me give you a time out
(Childish whiney J)*stomping to the computer* Fine!
(Professional J) *starting at Blogging J* And what are you doing?
(Blogging J)*looks around* Uh, nuthin.
(Professional J) Get to work

Ah well, you heard her folks. Off I go. *sniffle*
--------------oOo--------------


3 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

LMAO! Loved the monologue! Glad Professional J won. LOL!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Split personality I think is a pre-req for writers sometimes lol

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home