A life of love, laughter and romance

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The End....Or is it

Well, I've done it. FINALLY!! I finished my first Paranormal--the first book in a series--and boy did I have a blast. It took me an unusually long time getting this one done mainly because I think I got major writing block due to Nano. 1 month I got 50k and 4months to get the next 50k. See the difference?

Well all that aside, I have finished it: Fallen into Darkness:
In one night of passion Gabriel the Archangel has lost his wings and is left to walk the world as a mortal. A year later he has returned to the place of his downfall to run into Eva--the woman he Fell for.
Eva Langely hasn't seen Gabriel since that fateful night one Halloween and now he has returned...As her colleague. Working on a new case investigating the strange cult murders that are sweeping LA. They walk on a path to darkness that will tilt everything they know on its axis.

I loved this story. I enjoy writing action and in this one there is a fair bit of it. Add in some guns, swords and the supernatural and we have a wild ride! This was the first book that I've written and HATED to see the ending but I had to. Most books that I've written thus far have a very 'Ahhh' ending - satisfying. But this ending, though satisfying and ending in the PERFECT spot, left me going 'Noo, what happens next??' Sorry folks gonna have to wait for my second book in the series. Although you never know what will happen in the editing stage....

So now that is done - I have a bit of editing, query and syno and I go on my hunt for a home for this baby.
--------------oOo--------------


2 Comments:

Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

That sounds like a great story, Jodi! I'll have to buy it when it comes out. Who are you subbing to? I envy you, too. I can't write paranormal.

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home