A life of love, laughter and romance

Monday, March 06, 2006

Websites, writing, crafts oh my!

Well, I did it! I completed...well almost, Vivienne Kings new website. Check it out at http://www.vivienneking.com I had landed this job on a friday night and sunday morning it was done. Why? Because Monday I wanted to get back into writing. So the goal was to have the website done by sunday night and I did it! Well, I did spend an all-nighter on it on Saturday. lol. Here I was working on the website and look at the clock: 3am!! So I reason. My baby will be up at 5 so may as well stay up. 6.30 rolls around and she get up. Well needless to say by 9:30am I was knackered so I went to bed for 3hours, got up and started agian. And now, the rest will come on its own.

So, monday is here and writing as started with a new purpose. On top of that I can't wait to get my craft book so I can start doing that and getting my tools. What can I say -- I'm turning into a regular Jane of all trades. *imagine me pulling up my shorts and wink with a little tsk*

Ok, well, I'm supposed to be writing, but I thought I'd drop by and say my hellos since I've been a bit on hiatus.
--------------oOo--------------


10 Comments:

Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

I love the website to did for Viviene (i know i'm spelling her name wrong!) we both just sold to Cobblestone. How much do you charge to do the websites? I may ask you to help me out at some point!

5:17 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Contact me through at jodicib@gmail.com and we'll see what we can do. *grin*

8:33 PM  
Blogger Two Voices Publishing said...

Another fabulous site, Jodie!

12:12 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Wow! You did a gorgous job, Jodi!

12:24 AM  
Blogger Angela's Designs said...

Like JAC said... another lovely site!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Silma said...

Love what you did for Vivienne! The images are absolutely beautiful! *g*

12:59 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Thanks guys! Well, I hope to keep on running with this kind of standard.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Bebe said...

I'm really impressed with your work! I've the sites you've created.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Thanks! I'm glad you're impressed. I says alot for the author and the potential readers. Great! :)

5:56 PM  
Blogger Tawny Taylor said...

Vivienne King's site is AMAZING!

Girl, you keep this up and you'll be pulling a lot of all-nighters for new clients :)

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home