A life of love, laughter and romance

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Currently I've been tagged

current clothing: shirt and pink eeaw pants.
current hair: black, shoulder length - in a bun
current mood: vaguely irritated. No peace in the morning
refreshment: coffee
current annoyance: Husband can't pack a baby bag without me
current avoidance: to pack the baby bag
current smell: Coffee
current thing or things on your wall: Yearly calender
current IM/person you're talking to: Elbie
current jewelry: necklace and crucifix
current book: Noah Lukeman's how to stay out of the slush pile
current worry: My baby is spending the night away from me *sniff*
current favorite celebrity: Giovani (the guy from gone in sixty seconds the brother of the character Nicholas Cage plays)
current obsession: getting my goals done
current love: my husband - even though his annoying me right now... *grins*
current disappointment: None.
current lyric in your head: It like to move it move it
current music: Madagascar - move it move it
current favorite book: None
current favorite movie: Serenity.
current happy thing: My daughter
current undergarments: very unsexy bra and undies
current desktop picture: None
current plans for tonight/weekend: Not telling!!
--------------oOo--------------


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home