A life of love, laughter and romance

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

It's a jugging act!

Yesterday was pure misery for me. My lovely daughter (who turns 2 this weekend) was being very naughty. She has this thing that whenever Im on the computer to either get on my lap or misbehave. Although she is misbehaving more often than not at the moment and heaven forbid I had to give her a smack. *gasp* And you know what she did when I did that?? Laughed! I did it again later, a bit harder and she cried but then I stood and walked away and zip! she was quiet. *roll eyes* Well it obviously didn't hurt that much!

I spent yesterday scrambling to look for promotional items and can I just say that they are expensive!! What am I going to do with 500 magnets and 500 pens I tell you!! I only want 50 of each! So, I'm scouring the local area for a partner in crime that is willing to do small batches rather than bulk. *sniffle* I didn't know this was so time consuming, but I guess it comes part and parcel of being famous *grins* I CAN see the future you know.

Well, I have another client for Jodici Designs. Although not an author, this is allowing me to stretch my wings a bit and test it out. I was still the wee hours of the morning developing a header and basic layout of two examples, and thanfully he chose the one I put the most work in. So the better part of the morning was spent setting up the Home page design. Now that's done, I'm taking a break to move onto writing. Yippee!
--------------oOo--------------


5 Comments:

Blogger Two Voices Publishing said...

That other client is very pleased with your work, btw! [I happen to know him pretty well, LOL]. I can't wait to see it!

12:42 AM  
Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

Yeah I'm glad your designs are getting off the ground! They're great! I have a 2 year old. It can be agony at times. But it's a blast too. I love being mom!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

I know! I wouldn't change it for the world - although I would change the extra 15kg I gained lol!!

Thanks, Glad he liked the site

11:31 PM  
Blogger Silma said...

Yep, that's the problem with promo stuff. You get bulk discounts. Huge quantities... and for what? Sometimes you just need a small amount. And it's not like you can keep them for another occasion. *sighs*

Great to hear your internet designs are doing so well! *g*

3:56 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the new client!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home