A life of love, laughter and romance

Friday, February 24, 2006

A cup of coffee and a cartwheel!

I woke up yesterday morning with a wonderful email. NCP wants to publish my 2nd manuscript - A Devil's Proposal. I was so blown away and I hadn't even had my morning coffee yet! Well, I spent the day going over it and my other Manuscript: His Unexpected Bride - that is due out for release in March.

When I had HUB accepted - I was at first shocked numb then terrified. I totally missed out of the jumping up and down and calling people I knew... that ended up being my husband. lol - He was more excited about it than I was. But now that I feel a little more seasoned I AM thrilled and am VERY happy with my experience with my publisher thus far.

Also, I've had some wonderful feedback from my webpage (thank you kindly ladies) and have moved onto hijacking other people's sites while I suffer through insomnia and a bit of a mental block. Yes. I have insomnia at the moment. I have an idea what's it from. Stress. And no, I'm not stressing about my books but rather a family issue that is totally out of my control and in the hands of my husband. NOW you see why I'm worried. lol

ANYway, I'll be spending today editing and writing to finish my Paranormal (yes, Cup I'm pushing it along *grins*)
--------------oOo--------------


4 Comments:

Blogger Silma said...

That's great news! *g* Congrats on getting your 2nd. MS published by NCP. Great publishers. *nods nods*

BTW, love the look of your blog. *g*

11:07 AM  
Blogger Rene said...

Like your blog, Jodie, it is very pretty. Congrats on your MS. Hope you go out and celebrate.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Thanks girls! I haven't celbrated yet. Maybe when I get my first pay check. *grins*

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! allegra Oz lottery results Exchange diet losing weight ukcars history peugeot oldsmobile club seattle microsoft excel powerpoint training in columbus ohio ikia sofas Older laptops sale 1995 aurora oldsmobile recall http://www.bunn-coffee-maker.info/cheats-for-battlefield-2-for-the-computer.html oldsmobile 1968 442 Lithium-iron sulfide battery oldsmobile aurora olds 40l http://www.bdsm-movie.info/Downloadtheparishiltonsextapeforfree.html

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home