A life of love, laughter and romance

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

All in a days work

I've now have a domain name. *gasp* Yep, after much consideration I've purchased webspace AND to make it complete I revamped my webpage. The only original thing I kept was the content. You may check out my new site at: www.jodicibelle.com/ I must say I'm rather proud of it. This is where my programming skills come in handy. Although, I'm not uber-skilled at graphic art, I gave it a fair wack and that was the best thing about this website. My header. *grins* I made that.

Also, I've completed a webpage for Sarah Mcneal @ www.sarahmcneal.com/ You might want to check that out too. Gosh, that was hard because the general feel of different genre writers are similar throughout.

Eg: Erotica/romantica: dark (reds, brown, black) and erotic images.
Historical: Historical looks depending on eras.
Contemp. suspense: Dark
Chick-lit: colorful and fun

Get the picture? On the most part there is something similar with all websites and their genres. So I went on the hunt to find fantasy authors to see what sort of 'feel' they have. Well, I couldn't find any and had to work from what i knew about Sarah and I vague idea. Well needless to say, I had a happy customer *phew*

Oh, and I got my edits back from wordwitch (I love her I think she's great) After a few deep breaths I'm now delving into editing - starting with 1.5chapters a day. Plus writing and finishing my current ms...

Now, all this in a days work....
--------------oOo--------------


6 Comments:

Blogger K.A.S. said...

The site looks great Jodi! You did good.

2:23 AM  
Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

Both of your sites look amazing! I'm especially liking the second one, because it's so mystical! You're very talented! Good luck on the edits!

2:38 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Good job with both sites! Good luck with the edits!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Wow! These are beautiful. Good luck with the editing :)

7:34 AM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Thanks guys! I was getting pretty lonely out here in blogshere *sniff* lol.

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! The devil dances in an empty pocket http://www.philadelphia-dancing-date.info/Dancefitnessvideo.html Middle tennessee malpractice lawyer Didrex and pay c.o.d Ferrari enzo specifications dance music Atlanta swing dance era

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home