A life of love, laughter and romance

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Wiggle out of a dream & Cafty little idea

I had this dream that my husband wanted to leave me. It was so sad because on top of that They yellow shirt guy from the Wiggles wanted to go on a date with me! What the??? First off, I think I've been watching Waaaay to many kids flicks because personally the Wiggles just don't do it for me. If anything I'd go Hi-5 first. Anyway, I got up and gave dear hubby a hug and warned him not to leave me otherwise I'll do some horrible things to him.

On a more uplifting note, I am now going to learn how to craft. Why? because it'll work out cheaper to do it myself. I found willing to make some personal promo items. I found one in melbourne as well as in Brisbane. I also bough a craft book to get me started so I can learn how do give my readers a personal touch.

Wish me luck!
--------------oOo--------------


6 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

Good luck with the crafting. I wish I had the time to devote to something like that. A couple of years ago I got into scrapbooking - it was so much fun! I even did my own wedding album. Now, I have a huge bag of supplies, and pictures that desparately need to be cropped...but I can never find a few hours to put aside to do it.
Have fun!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Good luck with the crafting! It's a great idea!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Silma said...

It could be worst. You could have Barney (the purple dino) wanting to date you. *lol*

11:52 AM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Thanks guys! I'll keep you posted on my crafting expedition.

LOL! OMG Silma don't get me started! haha - dirty- horrible images rolling through my mind...

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

2:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home