A life of love, laughter and romance

Monday, March 20, 2006

The reasons why I love my husband

Well, yesterday I had my daughter all to myself while hubby went off to the markets to help a friend out. While he was there he saw a person sellng beeds and called me up and asked what I liked. I told him and when he came home more about half of them were just...yuck. But you know what. Its the thought that counts and he braved a store to try and get me what I liked.

So sweet.

On another note, I have about 25 pages left to write of FID (Fallen Into Darkness) I'm so excited, although some of these scenes are turning out to be a bit short - it's ok since I have 9 scenes to write out in that amount of pages. After all this is done I'll be going on to editing and trying to find my historical voice. Which won't be too hard since I'll be reading over A Devil's Proposal.

Exciting stuff.
--------------oOo--------------


2 Comments:

Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

I thought you did historical normally, am I wrong?? Ah that's so sweet of your hubby. He's a cutie, I saw the pic on your website! ;)

11:59 AM  
Blogger Jodie said...

I write both. When I started writing I hadn't read anything but Historicals - but the e-book industry really opened by eyes and I was devouring paranormals and eroticas like I was starving. Plus I love fantasy as well. Well i got inspired by an idea and for Nano I wrote my first paranormal.

I love it. Each are good in their own way so I guess I'll write both. *grins*

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home