A life of love, laughter and romance

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Me and instructions... I blame it on my Philo side

Ok, well I got my craft book yesterday and was so excited I pulled it out and stared aghast at the 16pg magazine thing that I paid $20 for. Undetered I looked through the projects and found myself sorely dissapointed. The instructions were pretty vague, with crafting phrases I've never heard before.

So I scoured the net for online instructions and found some that helped, but it wasn't enough.

So Friday I've booked myself in for a crafting class. Yes. I am paying someone to show me the ropes. And I'm hoping this will be a fun venture. Also, I'm dragging my sister along with me. LOL

On another note. I did 4 pages yesterday and was very proud of myself. Although this would need a bit of reworking in the end I am not 60 pages from the end. Wahoo. Everything better start moving fast!
--------------oOo--------------


3 Comments:

Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

Woo whoo on getting some writing done. I just got my first batch of edits today, and I love this! It's so much fun.

You are such a creative chickadee. Crafts? I'm so not crafty!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Thanks!

Well, I try to be...must be because I'm a lefty. *grins*

4:21 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Have fun at your crafting class! And I loved the job you did on Vivienne's site! So purtiful!

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home