A life of love, laughter and romance

Thursday, March 09, 2006

I'm excited!!

Well, this morning my daughter came into the room and woke me up at 4am in the morning. Yes, 4 am. She has been doing that of late and I find it both endearing and odd that she has now chosen me as her favorate. For as long as she's been around it was always Daddy. Well, now it's my turn. Which wouldn't be so bad if she didn't wake me up so dang early! But alas I was. After getting to bed a 1am (mainly taken up with writing and editing) I knew I would suffer today because we are getting part of our backyard concreted.

Did I tell you we live in a swamp? No? Well we do. The only swamp in the street. See, when we got this house built the large construction company cut the land wrong, so whenever it rains, we get a mud pool around our house. 1.5years later we can finally afford to get that issue fixed. Our concreter Harley is doing a wonderful job and hopefully in the next downpour we won't get flooded and neither will our neighbours! (Who have been so patient with us for the last year!) Thanks guys!!

On top of that I got new software today. I'm so excited about it that I had to install it immediately and look around. Who gets excited over software???? Gosh, geek + *grin*

So as yet no writing done - but I'm very certain I'll get a fair bit in tonight - I've hit an exciting part in the book...well, not exciting but conflicting that I can't wait to experience my heroes reaction...then the herione's.

Anyway, I better sign off and get to typing!
--------------oOo--------------


4 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

Hey! You can't mention new software and then not tell us what kind! LOL! Good luck with the new construction. :D

2:51 AM  
Blogger Jodie said...

LOL! Sorry. I got MX 2004. I've been working with really old dreamweaver and got an updated one.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

Oye, I hope you get some sleep. Poor girl. I'm envious of you. Living in a swamp. You're daughter sounds cute!

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Antivirus virus software Jeep liberty spark plugs

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home