A life of love, laughter and romance

Monday, March 13, 2006

2 Birthdays, BBQs and Pool tables

Well, yesterday was my daughters 2nd birthday (and my mother-in-laws 50th). Yes, my daughter was born on my hubby's mum's birthday. The first grandchild in that family and she put me through 32 hrs of labour to get there! ANYway went on a bit of a tangent there.

On the 11th we went to the MIL to celebrate her birthday and then the next morning I got up and cleaned up and got everything ready for Mia's b-day. By 10am everything was done and ready for guests.

Hubby had managed to put together his billiard table for the get together so alot of adults were playing pool while Mia ran outside. By the end of the day I was knackered. Ah well, not another day like this until christmas!
--------------oOo--------------


1 Comments:

Blogger Silma said...

*lol* As long as the kids and Mia had fun...

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home