A life of love, laughter and romance

Monday, March 27, 2006

All in a weeks work!

Ok, I've done it. Shelli Stevens site is now LIVE! check it out at http://www.shellistevens.com

On another note, after having a few days break on my paranormal I'm about to go back and start editing. But while I edit I usually have another new project started. *Sigh* The only problem is, is that I don't know which one to choose! Both are the 2nd book on their respective series but they both are elluding me. One is my Historical --which the first book is contracted to come out through NCP in June and the other is my Paranormal.

So, should I try my hand at both and edit or just pick one. And if I had to pick one I would HAVE to go for the Historical since I'm *sorta* contracted....sorta. I mean it is a trilogy after all and my publisher has accepted the first book... hmmmm.

Oh well, at least it's been a very productive week just gone. An MS finished, a website done and now to continue on full steam ahead!
--------------oOo--------------


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home