A life of love, laughter and romance

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I feel like...

Well, as some of you might NOT know, I am a twin. An identical twin. No joke okay. The reason I'm mentioning this is because recently I've been feeling very insecure about the whole submission/query process - now that isn't me at all. I've never once felt insecure or worried but I do now. I called up my twin and asked her had she been feeling insecure. She said she had been. She had gone for a job interview and had been fretting whether or not if she got the job. Now that explains my sudden worry...doesn't it. Coincidence? Perhaps.

But you see, me and my sister have always felt each other's pain, which goes back to childhood. Even when she lived an 2 hours from me I still managed to get odd emotions and would have to ring to find out what's up. She even got morning sickness with me - not instead of me - damnit! lol

Of course she even go physical pain off me - though nowhere near as bad as me, she got some. When I was having pains in the middle of the night she'd call me and ask if I was in pain. So it's not just emotional but physical as well. Bet she had fun when I was in labor haha..eh..I can wait till she has a baby.

Ok, enough rambling. Time to get on with writing.
--------------oOo--------------


8 Comments:

Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

That is so cool, Jodi! I didn't know your sister was your twin! Ah... you have to put that in one of your books. Twins. That's the coolest thing that you can relate emotions. Not so much pain, lol. OW!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

I think it part of a twins special bond. At least you know where your new found insecurity came from.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

You know people asking us if we felt each other's pain was the most common thing. Then they'd pinch one of us. Umm, it doesn't work that way! ouch!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Silma said...

Wow... I don't know what to say. I'm the only child, so I don't even know what's to feel connected with siblings. It must be pretty cool to have a twin. *g*

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://nlthrbeu.com/sfeg/irjd.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ryllidab.com/wkjl/dsnw.html]Cool site[/url]

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://nlthrbeu.com/sfeg/irjd.html | http://evvwmdcy.com/gjhg/senr.html

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! toyota tacoma performance guide Blue lotus flowers Kia electrical 2007 toyota sienna Egr valve for buick parental internet password control Honda recon 4 wheeler Buy xenical great britain toyota plant in pendergrass ga Free ware anti spyware Set ignition timing toyota tercel 1991 sauna voor naturisten Zoloft wellbutrin Alabama+free+home+insurance+owner+quote http://www.wedding-bentley-cars.info/toyota87van.html Image sex toy

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home