A life of love, laughter and romance

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Getting back my groove

First off, I'd like to mention that Lyric James - Author of Erotic multicultural romance - her website is now up and running. You can have a look at: http://www.lyricjamesbooks.net

Ok, after a week of hiatus, I now am going to get a back to writing. My head is just buzzing with scenes from both my historical and my paranormal although I am still conflicted with what to write. I would continue with my historical but I think I might have to write a scene of my para here and there just to keep Dante appeased.

Can I just say is Dante is probably the most insistent and determined character I've come up against. He is impatient and likes to titilate me with information every now and again. I was listening to the song 'Paint it black' by the Rolling stones and Dante thought to tell me that the Rolling Stones is a fave band of his. Now, I don't even own a Rolling Stone CD but it looks like I might be purchasing a few when I write his story. I know what his apartment looks like, his workplace and what he likes to wear. Now his music prefence... not to mention his um...*ahem* nocturnal activities.

Meanwhile, I have Simon's story to write from my historical and he is such a tortured soul. The herione has an injury that he was somehow involved in and as I move on in the story he is revealing to me, bits and pieces of what happened that fateful day. (BTW, my sister thinks I'm wierd since my characters have a life of their own...lol)

All I can say is: Men! *roll eyes*
--------------oOo--------------


4 Comments:

Blogger Zinnia said...

My current hero has a shocking secret and it still gets him laid! LOL!

4:20 AM  
Blogger Angela's Designs said...

Ooo... another great site. :)

8:22 AM  
Blogger Charli Cole said...

YOUR CHARACTERS SPEAK TO YOU, TOO?!

GREAT!

I DON'T FEEL SO CRAZY NOW!

WELL, I DO!

BUT I'M THRILLED YOU'RE CRAZY AS WELL, J!

4:04 PM  
Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

I love Lyric's site! You did great, Jodi! You always do :)

Hope you had a good break.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home