A life of love, laughter and romance

Friday, May 05, 2006

Plotting and blanks


Well, over the last few days I've been plotting. Now, I don't do a big ouline and such. My plot map is more of a brief description of each scene - which works for me. Now, I've got about 30 odd scenes listed and have a few more, but the problem I'm finding is Dante is sooo impatient. I can't do a scene with my heroine Rachel, without a voice saying 'boring' lets go do Dante..... Now is that me? Would you do this guy?

Yeh, thought so. So you can see my problem. Although I know he is hot for Rachel - you think he'd wait his turn and be patient. Nup, he wants her at his club now! It's only one scene over, but I really don't like skipping scenes unless I have a serious block. *sigh* But I guess it can't be too bad, he is after all - great eye candy. Ahh, the life of a Romance writer...

--------------oOo--------------


6 Comments:

Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

Yummy... wow you are a plotter, deny it or not. If you do scene blurbs. That's awesome! My friend does that with a poster board and various colored sticky notes. Crazy! I'm not that organized.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Silma said...

Ooooh Dante is bien caliente! Maybe Dante is trying to tell you to start with the novel right when Rachel is at his club. He wants to kickstart the whole thing quickly. Aaah... impatient lover. *purrs*

10:29 PM  
Blogger Charli Cole said...

I WANT HIM NOW!

Forget about Rachel and send him on over this way, luv.

Seriously...sometimes you really have to listen to your characters.

You'll eventually understand what I mean if you don't already.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Brandi B Loyd said...

Can I have him?!

Man, he looks hot... and I love the name, too!

Brandi
www.lycanpacks.com

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. 06 saab sportcombi

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home