A life of love, laughter and romance

Monday, May 15, 2006

Mothers day comparison

Well, I thought of a subject. But first let me just say, Happy mothers day to all you mothers out there (and aunts!) My Mothers day was actually better than last year. I got to sleep in, have breakfast in bed and got...wait for it...slippers. LOL Now, last years mothers day. That was a big fat dissapointment. Why? Because my hubby and I had planned to go to a footy game (NRL) and watch the Brisbane Broncos take on the Cantabury Bulldogs. Well, we had a baby sitter (she was at the time a live-in guest) But then she got invited to the same game and promptly agreed to go. We couldn't find another baby-sitter and I had to make the decision to stay home while my hubby, his sister, and x-babysitter went to watch the game. They came back regaling on the best game of the year....for a month. Even now my hubby will mention it and I would say 'Shut up' I was supposed to see that game ON MOTHERS DAY. So that was my mothers day. As you can see, better this year. I got slippers, which at least I don't have to worry about someone taking them off me at the last minute!
--------------oOo--------------


4 Comments:

Blogger Charli Cole said...

So delighted to hear it was a better Mother's Day for you, luv.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

Man your hubby should have stayed home last year and let you go to the game :) But slippers are nice, too! Sounds like you had a great day!

5:48 AM  
Blogger Charli Cole said...

Just stopping by to say hello, Jodici.

I hope all is well for you and that your day is going great.

Take care.

Chat you up later.

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home