A life of love, laughter and romance

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sarcasm, sass and full cream milk -- No bull!

Crabbycows, a new and interesting blog with two editors heading it, have caught both my interest. These editors offer an insight to their world with sassy and sarcastic humor. Right now they have been critiquing opening scenes of up to 500 words with their blunt honesty. No Bull. I myself have chosen to go under the axe and experience the cold truth for myself. (Entry 13)

Since I'm only approx 8-9k in, and the stuff they pointed out shone light on the rest of what I have down. So I was thrilled since I can tighten my work even more than I could've without their insight. Thanks alot CCs!

Anyway, I found their input very helpful, and they noticed things that have passed mine and I've taken this all on board. So writers, if you are game have a looksee. Readers, have a looksee for a good laugh.
--------------oOo--------------


2 Comments:

Blogger Karen Erickson said...

Thanks for sharing - I'll have to go check out their blog.

12:51 AM  
Blogger Lyric James said...

You're a brave woman. I think I'll go check them out too.

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home