A life of love, laughter and romance

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Jodie? .... .... Present!

Yes, I know, I haven't blogged a bit recently. I'd made a personal promise to myself to blog every second day, but then got...distracted. I got my edits back for Bloodlust and was totally thrilled with it. Problem. My daughter didn't want me near the laptop. AGRRGHH!! *ripping hair at the roots* This is where I get to say "No, Mia, mummy is trying to work."

Does that work? Nope. So my edits, although I wanted to get to them immediately had to wait. By the time Hubby got home I was drawn tight and said "You are so lucky! When you have deadlines at least you don't have a crying baby in your ear wanting your attention. I mean some people think being a SAHM is a piece of cake but I can tell you now it isn't."

RANT RANT RANT. Yes, it was one of those days where I believe Andrew would've much prefered a set of earplugs.

But on an upnote we bought a christmas tree today. Yes, I know it's early, but does the word SALE explain it? We got a 7ft fibre optics tree for $99. While I was there, I also got some exercise DVDs. It's my effort to get into shape and it's hard to do it when sitting on a stationary bike when Mia wants to do it too. So I thought, doing those moves on DVD will encourage her motor skills and give me a chance to work out. Yes! I'm stoked and plan to start on Monday. I'll let you know if I survive *g*

Ok, time to get my head down and write. Catch ya!


REMEMBER:

The contest: If you want to win a sapphire heart pendant then answer the following question and email me: jodicib[at]gmail.com
The question is: Who are part of the 'Devil's Trio' and what attribute are they each most infamous for?

HINT: Check out the excerpt on:
http://www.newconceptspublishing.com/adevilsproposal.htm
Competition ends on the 31st of July. Don't forget to visit my website: http://www.jodicibelle.com for more information.
--------------oOo--------------


4 Comments:

Blogger Tempest Knight said...

Girl, who can refuse a good sale? *g* I wish they were having one down here. I need to buy a Yuletide tree too for the new house.

1:18 AM  
Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

Wait so Christmas...is that coming up for you guys? Or is it in 6 months like us.

I hear ya on the toddler says 'no mommy, stick with me.' Welcome to my life :) I just painted her nail and made muffins with her.

5:50 AM  
Blogger K.A.S. said...

I was hitting the sales today too - no Christmas tree, but lots of travel-sized stuff. And new makeup.

Then I got home and found a sales catalog in my mail. I think there may be more shopping in my future!

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP plastic surgeons for dermabrasions treatment gps car navigation heys backpacks Tennis court area

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home