A life of love, laughter and romance

Friday, July 21, 2006

Writing or lack thereof and my new cover

Well, as you know, I've been waging war with vermon. I've done loads yesterday - and still have heaps to go. I combed mia's hair three times yesterday - but I think I've finally got em all. But still have to comb every couple of days just in case. So this battle has taken up any writing time I might've had. Today, I'm surprised the little one wants anything to do with me. She got up at 4.20am *grr* and has been very demanding of my time. Why? I don't know. I would be running in the other direction if I was her. I just my comb her hair again.

Anyway, to make my day. I got my cover for BLOODLUST I am thrilled and blown away by the quality of cover.

It was done by the talented Dan Skinner. Thank you Dan! Check it out:

aup! There goes the washing machine. Time to do another load. *sigh*
--------------oOo--------------


6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Palmero said...

Oh, wow. That's striking, Jodi. I like it a lot.

4:02 AM  
Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

That cover is freaking awesome, Jodi. Dan does fabulous work!

6:00 AM  
Blogger Lyric James said...

Great cover, Jodi!!!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Tempest Knight said...

Very lovely cover, Jodie! *g*

2:41 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Awesome cover Jodie!

8:36 AM  
Blogger Ann Cory said...

Fantastic cover hon! I LOVE CP's covers!!!

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home