A life of love, laughter and romance

Monday, August 21, 2006

I'm back

Well, I'm back from my visit and let me tell you - I'm exhausted! I had a rough night sleeping, because Mia slept with us. She wasn't comfortable in the unfamiliar environment, so she slept with her hand on me and her foot on Andrew or vice versa. Since no light was on - she woke up during the night disorientated and upset. *sigh*

When we got home I was never so glad to see my own bed. I had a wonderful night sleeping, although I wished I had more hours. Oh well.

Anyway, you guys might want to check out my guest spot on Novelty Girls
--------------oOo--------------


6 Comments:

Blogger Zinnia said...

My youngest is almost 2. He sleeps like a log when he "does" sleep, lol. Now my older ones flopped around like fish if they had to sleep with me. Yikes!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Tempest Knight said...

I had this big mattress I'd throw on the floor when my goddaughter used to sleep over. That way she was sleeping in my room but in my bed.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Karen Erickson said...

I feel your pain. My youngest usually sleeps well in his own bed but sometimes I take him with me and he is all over me. Ugh!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Lyric James said...

Oh boy..my oldest daughter, I made the mistake of letting her get in bed with us when she was little and she flopped around like a little fish. I'm trying SO hard with my baby to NOT let him be in the bed with us. We have a basinette in our room, which is where he sleeps. He's sleeping all night now but I'm still not ready to put him in his baby bed in his room.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

Emma sleeps with me. Every night. Don't even try to put her in her own bed anymore. She went straight from the bassinet to my bed. LOL. But I don't mind, and I'm not married. So some day... when i can reason with her, she'll go to bed in her own.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

Oh and you did great at the Novelty Girls! But you shoulda put the link for people ;)

www.thenoveltygirls.blogspot.com

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home