A life of love, laughter and romance

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Sorry I've been absent

Ah, I'm back now. Nothing interesting to report until today. I just loaded up a page dedicated to my FALLEN series that I hope to sell. You can check it out here.

Also, I've added a sorta WIP section at the bottom of my books @ jodie Becker. Some of you might be interested that I've started Seren's story mentioned in BLOODLUST.

Also, I've created new websites. One for four author blog. And another for Charlotte Dillon

NEwho, just thought to pop round and say Hi!
--------------oOo--------------


3 Comments:

Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

You have been a busy bee! I love your sites!!

5:02 PM  
Blogger Karen Erickson said...

Glad to have you back! Your sites look good...

10:49 AM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hey Jodie! Love the website, very nice! And Ooooooh, the Watchers! I recently wrote a book with the Watchers involved in the plot. I found the concept absolutely fascinating.

Anyway, take care! :)

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home