A life of love, laughter and romance

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Crunching into gear

Yep, I'm doing it. I'm forcing myself to get back onto the Laptop. For the last few weeks I've been battling with the dreaded all-day-sickness. No fun at all. But now, it eased to the point of being able to move without wanting to throwup. Yey! I know, sounds like I was in the wars, but I guess it what all us women have to go through eventually. If you haven't guessed or don't know. I'm pregnant. An unexpected surprise - so i'm adjusting. But in the meantime I gotta get some writing in before this bub arrives when I'll be so exhausted from lack of sleep and such.

On other news... The Ripple Effect: Dane came out last week. So thrilled. I also participated in a chat at Romance Junkies and that was pretty cool. On there we got onto a discussion. What heroine would I like to be? I thought about it and thought Buffy - but then she has man troubles. Angel the tormented vampire, Riley the blood-giving army guy and then Spike the bad boy that almost become unhinged.

So then the next thought. Which man did you like best in Buffy. Who would you like to have?

Angel Vs. Spike vs Riley



Hmm
--------------oOo--------------


8 Comments:

Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Glad to see you're feeling a little better, Jodie! And CONGRATS again on the surprise of expecting another bundle of joy! ;)

As for your question, oh gosh! Tough choice. I always liked Angel because he's just super cool with his brooding-I-have-a-soul torture thin'. And Riley, well, he was very reliable. Always thought Buffy didn't treat him right! And SPIKE... what can I say about Spike? Except, I think I'd choose him! He. He.

He was just too cool. :D

Did I answer the question after all that?!?

8:17 PM  
Blogger Karen Erickson said...

Congrats Jodie! Glad to hear you're feeling better...

I never watched Buffy. My mom was a total Buffy fan - she even named her cats Spike & Riley. :)

2:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Blogger hates me again and I can't post as myself I have to post as other. I'm annoyed. :(

Anyway, I never watched Buffy, but I always thought Angel was hot from the adds.

Congratulations on the baby! I can't think of anything better than having a precious little life growing inside you. Take heart, the sickness should ease up eventually. ;)

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better!

Riley got on my nerves so not him lol. I liked Angel, but I really loved Spike. Gotta love the bad boy, ya know? *g*

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definately Spike -- Angel was hot, but bad boys win every time!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

I never watched Buffy :( Congrats on the release (hee hee, yeah I'm late checking in!)

4:09 AM  
Blogger Two Voices Publishing said...

Glad you're feeling better, Jodie! For a while it would have been a toss up between Angel and Spike, but in the long run, Angel will always win my heart.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hey Jodie! How you going???? Haven't heard from you in ages!

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home