A life of love, laughter and romance

Monday, October 30, 2006

On the hunt for Dora

Yes, I'm searching for Dora the Explorer. My little one loves the show and we even have PJs for her. We bought her an activity Dora the Exlorer magizine with PC disc the other day and although the activities are a bit too advanced for her, since she has to figure out how to use the mouse, she enjoys it and it comes with a show. Excellent.

So I suggested to get a DVD on ebay since Andrew couldnt find one at a store near his work. He said no, and so we looked around stores near our house. No Dora. BUT, what we did get was Dora clothing...or more precisely Dore undies. She loves them!!

So today I'm going to look at some on Ebay and get a couple for the little girl.
--------------oOo--------------


10 Comments:

Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hey Jodie!

Dora the Explorer's very cute! My daughter loved her when she was smaller, back when we used to have Foxtel. She still likes her now, but not as much. I love the show, it's very cute!

Here in Oz we caught up with Dora a little late, but if you go to K-Mart and Target, they've started getting a lot of the Dora merchandise... not sure about the DVDs though.

:)

10:19 AM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Funny thing, Andrew got her a Dora that danced if you touched her shoe. Freaked Mia out. SO as long as Dora doll doesn't dance it's ok, otherwise it's a lot of crying and cuddling. LOL

12:55 PM  
Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

Oh cool! Emma's big into Dora too!!! I love Ebay. :)

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live near JB's and Wow so if you want (and haven't found some by then) I'll have a look there for you - if that'd be helpful at all.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous was me btw

3:29 PM  
Blogger Karen Erickson said...

My son and daughter both love Dora. And my son loves her cousin Diego too. He's addicted to the Dora Halloween DVD. And I bought Dora Xmas decorations today for the kids to put on the tree. They're gonna love 'em!

4:23 PM  
Blogger AJ Cove said...

I have two sons and both would never allow themselves to like Dora. I like her though. Shh!

9:31 PM  
Blogger Angela's Designs said...

My nephew liked Dora the Explorer. He's kind of growing out of the show now. But I was having these Dora sound effects going on with the "oh no" when I recently made a boo-boo. LOL.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Tempest Knight said...

My goddaughter was more into Pokemon and the Power Rangers. Thank goodness she never liked Barney the Purple Dyno. *lol*

11:50 AM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Shell: Me too. THere are so many things on there. Gotta to xmas shoppin there

Aimee: Thanks Aimee! Let me know if you find any near you and I just might pop around!

AJ: Your secret is safe with me and the rest of the bloggers. :p

AB: Yeh, mia is the same although she is a swiper: Oh Man!

TK: Haha! Yeh, can't stand barnie. I would probably do something drastic and take her to detox! lol

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home