A life of love, laughter and romance

Monday, October 23, 2006

7 Days to go until Nano

Yep, it's drawning near and I STILL haven't decided on a story. Oh I have plenty - all of which are vying for my attention -- but I've put precedence on several to narrow it down.

Ok here is what i have:

A) The next 2 novellas in my BOUND BY BLOOD futuristic series. If any of you have read by bloodlust then you'll get the gist.

B) The next book in my FALLEN series (which I have started). Although the first book hasn't been picked up yet. Problem: Nano states must be a fresh story.

C) A new book aimed for the Nocturne line. 75K rather than the 100k of option B so I'll be closer to finish in the end.

I guess I'll figure it out at the end. Last year I had plotted out a historical and in the last 30min changed my mind....
--------------oOo--------------


7 Comments:

Blogger Emma Petersen said...

Go for the single title! And you can be part of the Single Title Sisterhood! You would have to go through an iniation but I'm sure you'll just great and don't worry, there won't be any permenant scarring. :D

10:34 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

I'm confused! LOL Unfortunately, none of them are single title. A) is the completion of a trilogy B) is the 2nd book in a series and C) is the first book in a trilogy.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Karen Erickson said...

I still don't have a plan. Guess I need to think something up since it starts in a week!!! Aaaaaah!

1:13 AM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Well, at least you've signed up! LOL! I haven't even done that yet! :) But I'll get it all sorted today or tomorrow! :)

Good luck with whatever you decide to work on...

10:26 AM  
Blogger Jodie said...

K:I feel your pain girl!

Y: I haven't yet! I'm going to wait til the last minute. I'm set on doing it.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

LOL oh man you're freaking me out. SEVEN DAYS?! LOL.

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol I'm starting to know the feeling. I'm half way done plotting my NaNovel, but now I have a new idea and I don't know which one to go with!

Yeah, seven days is freaking me out too.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home