A life of love, laughter and romance

Monday, October 16, 2006

Release date


So I got the release date for my Novella The Ripple Effect: Dane. 10 November. I'm totally thrilled. I have a competion that I'll post for soon, but I don't have a picture of it yet. My SIL has my camera. *sigh*

But I can tell you it's a pretty cool prize. I love it! It's a oil burner of cream and gold with 3 Bast cats holding up the glass bowl. It's worth $40 so it's worth it to enter. Won't cost you a thing. I'll post up details of the competition soon.

But have a look at this animated button to give you an idea what TRE:D is about.


I've also updated my books section so you can check out what I'm working on and see the premises for the next two books following BLOODLUST. Gotta love the Corthians.

--------------oOo--------------


6 Comments:

Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Nice, CONGRATS on the new release, sounds VERY interesting... and keep us posted about your comptetition too! Sounds like a very cool prize. :)

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nov. 10 this year? Wow that so soon! Congrats :D

11:49 PM  
Blogger Karen Erickson said...

Congrats Jodie! Sounds good and I love the cover.

:)

1:42 AM  
Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

Congrats on the release date! And that sounds like a fabulous prize!!

2:55 AM  
Blogger Angela's Designs said...

Congrats on realease date. Cool cover.

5:01 AM  
Blogger Kristen Painter said...

The prize sounds awesome!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home