A life of love, laughter and romance

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

D is for....

Ok, I've noticed a horrible habit. I like to name my heroes with names starting with "D". See, in my family I have 2 other siblings with J. Jodie(me), Jossilyn, James

I also know several other Filo families that name their kids with names starting with the same letter. Are my genetics deciding that I want men with D.

Eg:
His Unexpected Bride: Damien
The Ripple Effect: Dane : [well, Dane obviously :) ]
Dark Knight: Darius
His Dark Embrace: Dante
Blood Mood: Dagger
Bloodstone: Dikado (I will changed though)
All I Want for Christmas: Orginally Dri'ael -- changed to Ka'ael

half if not more of my MS have heroes with D in their name. Why? I have over 20 letters to choose from, but I settle for D. I must break this habit
--------------oOo--------------


7 Comments:

Blogger Faith Bicknell said...

LOL, I relate. I tend to go with ess names.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Angela's Designs said...

I'm like that! I can relate. I keep a list of unique and intersting names and I still use the same letters/similiar names if I'm not careful!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Phew! I'm so glad to see I'm not alone in this.

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a little obsessive compulsive. I like names that start with one of the letters of the first half of the alphabet and have five letters. I think I may need help...

4:36 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

LOL Aimee! It's an author things I'm sure. Do you think they have group therapy?

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If they don't they should :lol: and if they do I wonder if we can get a group discount.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Karen Erickson said...

That's too funny! I have a thing for T's for some reason. Hero in Release Me - Ted. Best friend in Haunted Dreams - Tad. New hero in the Xmas story I just sub'd - Tim.

What's up with that?????

:) :) :) :)

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home