A life of love, laughter and romance

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Decisions and slight moping


Yep, about a day or so ago I spend the day moping. Some of y'all can relate. Let me put it this why. I felt like Johhny Chen (anyone remember him?) I felt like an Aussie Idol wannabe. I thought I'm a talentless schmow but yet I believe I can actually sing... well write and no one wants to tell me that I actually suck! LOL Well, I got over that in the end. My loving husband brought home medium photo frames with all my covers printed out all fancy like. I was so touched! He told me that I was sucessful and not to let certain things to get to me. And you know he was right. As an author we gotta have thick skins but once in a while I think all that just boils over and we show our girlly side and have a little sniffle and move on.

ON A TOP NOTE: We picked out a car. A Fort Mondeo 1996 model. We were happy with the condition but we'll have to get a road worthy and registered. But come Tueday - Andrew will hopefully be driving back in our new car!
--------------oOo--------------


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol I read that as you spending the day mopping.

Yeah I feel like that a lot. I'm fairly sure that I suck, it's just that everyone's too polite to tell me. It's kind of like those poor people you see walking around with a booger hanging out of their nose but no one wants to embarass them by saying so.

WAHOO on the car!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Oh Jodie, hope you're feeling better now! Unfortunately, feeling this way is very common for us writers, isn't it? You just gotta go with your moods, but keep going after you've had a cry or mope around for a bit!

It was really nice of the hubby to do that for you too.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home