A life of love, laughter and romance

Thursday, October 26, 2006

It comes! It comes! *she screams running around with her arms waving in the air*

Yes, I'm just about F.R.E.A.K.I.N.G out! I still have no idea what to write!! With Nano only a few days away I'm still contemplating. I need to plot! To make matters worse 2 more characters from 2 seperate books in the FALLEN series have come forward to put their bid in to get their story told. OMG! The voices! The voices!

So, shall I draw straws for them? Gah! I don't know, I think they'll cheat! ha! But to make matters worse I have YET another story that I want to write for valantines - another for my Jodici Belle name. Gah!

So, come Oct 31 I BETTER have settled on a story otherwise there'll be hell to pay. You hear me!
--------------oOo--------------


5 Comments:

Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

Something will come to you, it will! And that's probably better to have a fresh idea without too much planning. I'm telling you, plotting this excessively has killed my creative side!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

LOL! You crack me up, Jodie!

But don't worry, I'm in the same boat. I've already signed up and everything, but still haven't found the time to sit down and plan ANYTHING! It's not such a big deal because I'm a pantser anyway, but I usually have SOME idea of where I'm going! :/

Good luck on deciding which way to go...

2:49 PM  
Blogger Angela's Designs said...

LOL, sounds like me. What to work on?

4:52 PM  
Blogger Karen Erickson said...

I feel the same way - I have no idea what I'm working on and the date looms closer and closer and closer....

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

:)

3:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Shelli, outlining and too much plotting drives the creative life out of me. Don't stress overmuch though, come Nov 1st it'll snap into place for you. :)

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home