A life of love, laughter and romance

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Something different

Ok, I've just finished ... almost a new website for a... wait for it... A Cake designer. Well, something different I suppose. I don't mind doing business sites, but I'm not into the whole comerce thing where you can order online. That I wouldn't want to stick my finger in.

Anyway you can check it out here: http://lovethatcake.bravehost.com

Also, Nano coming up on me... in another 12hrs to be precise and I'm still... blech - phazy. Great. I gotta get all pumped to start. I've been avoiding even though it's coming at me like a freight train. LOL

Oh, and I'm going to Salsa 4 days a week. Go figure. It's going to be interesting to see how I go with that. But it also sounds fun. I wonder if I can bribe andrew to come with me?? Just imagine, he'll be able to spin me around and dip me sexily! ahhh to dream.
--------------oOo--------------


4 Comments:

Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Yeah, get Andrew to go with you! That would be cool! ;)

I'm having my own AH! moment! Can't believe Nano starts tomorrow... :)

12:01 PM  
Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

I like the website! Cute :) Salsa four days a week. Jodi... careful you don't push yourself to hard. ;) But that sounds fun!!

1:26 AM  
Blogger Karen Erickson said...

Cute website, made me hungry for cake. :D

Have fun dancing and I'm with you on the Nano. We need to get pumped up!

5:30 AM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Thanks but guess what! Not doing it this week. My husband made plans forgetting I HAD PLANS. Oh well. next week I suppose

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home