A life of love, laughter and romance

Saturday, January 13, 2007

MIA... No more!!

*Waves*

Yes, I've been gone... for a while. Almost 2 months to be exact. That is one long time to miss out on blogging. Anyways, what have I been doing in those 2 months? Besides the usual first trimester stuff, I've been christmas shopping, visiting relatives and such. Nothing too interesting.

Christmas was busy as always. Visiting relatives from up the coast all the way down the coat and spending from the 19-26th visiting them. Busy, busy, busy.

Mia got a whole bunch of Dora the explorer items. But Andrew and I have bought her a DTE (Dora the explorer) electric car that she can sit in. My sister got her a DTE push bike. Guess which one she liked better? The push bike. Andrew wasn't happy because we'd spent so much, but then, it will only be a matter of time before mia warms up to the concept of driving in her own little car.

On a note: 12th January is mine and Andrew's 9th anniversary. *wahoo* We actually got married on our 6th anniversary, but I like to count from the day we got together. What did we do? Went to sizzlers - a buffet resturant. Bought myself a seafood platter to go with the buffet and found when it arrived I couldn't eat it. What a bummer. But other than that, I had a nice night out and went home to relax.

Now my 10year is next, but I doubt I'll be able to afford to go to Las Vegas and get married by Elvis. Maybe I can do that on my 15th....
--------------oOo--------------


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude what's up with that comment above? Loser.

Anyway! Happy Anniversary! That's so great, you guys have been together for awhile now. We have a sizzler around here, but they're dying out. Not so many anymore. Sorry you couldn't eat your plate.

I'm so glad you're back!

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jodie! Hey! How you doing?

I was wondering what was going on with you.

I agree with Shelli, that first comment has to go. ;) There are way too many losers leaving blogs pathetic comments lately. :/

Happy Anniversary! Yay.

We don't have Sizzler much around Sydney anymore. I can only think of one that's left... sorry you couldn't eat though.

Take care, okay?

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Yeah, all of our Sizzler's have died out too. I think there's one left and there used to be a bunch. Sorry you couldn't eat. :(

We missed you - glad to have you back around!

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home