A life of love, laughter and romance

Sunday, January 21, 2007

New website and a wonderful challenge

Well, I'm sure some of you know, but if you don't: I have almost completed a new website for my Book Cents sister, Amanda Brice. You can check it out here: http://www.amandabrice.com . She's a YA & Romantic Comedy/Chick-lit author. This one was a bit different but I got it done and loved the final outcome. Very chick and modern don't you think? My first Illustrated website (and no I didn't draw them) Not that talented.

Besides that, I have an interesting project ahead of me. To write 3 synopsis/story outlines for the next books in my FALLEN series. I'm so pumped and excited about it. It's the first time I've attempted to write a 2-5pg synopsis on an incomplete book. I'm thinking of this as a detailed plot map. So in the end this will benefit me.

Pregnancy? Well, I have to say, I forgot about those damn leg cramps you can get because of it. I woke up in the middle of the night, screaming, because my calf muscle cramped. Andrew rolled over and tried to 'massage' the muscle, but I'm telling you now, that doesn't work. While my foot is busy pointing to the sky like a ballerina, it's unable to flatten it out like a normal foot and I had to grab my toes and pull them toward me in order to alleviate the pain. Ouchy. Needless to say, it eventually went, but I think some training is in order.
--------------oOo--------------


3 Comments:

Blogger Angela's Designs said...

Great web site, and have fun with writing and pregnancy. Congrats on that, don't recall saying congrats on expecting yet. :)

12:54 PM  
Blogger Karen Erickson said...

Oh those leg cramps! They're the worst! I'd jump out of bed, hopping up and down while my husband watched me like I was a freak. So sorry about those...

Amanda's website is fantastic! You did a great job - love it!

2:16 AM  
Blogger Two Voices Publishing said...

It's a gorgeous site, Jodie! Great work. I can't wait to see the new one you designed for my DH. He says its awesome.

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home