A life of love, laughter and romance

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Taking longer than I thought.

Hmm, well, I'm almost finished with the 2nd synopsis/detailed plot thing for my FALLEN series and let me tell you - It's hard! I love synos, but usually I have story finished where as this one I feel like I've written utter crap. I keep looking at it thinking it sounds like a report and not at all capturing my voice. But, what can you do I suppose - but I have every intention of FINISHING the thing today. No ifs buts nothing.

Another thing. I'm upgrading my bed. Yep, for several months now I've been lying on a spring. Yes, you heard me, a spring sticking up through the mattress and poking me on my butt. What have I been doing, putting a pillow over it, but that's not going to save me forever. So, we went to Super Amart and looked at some mattresses. Loved the mid-range one $650. *o*

But I went looking around and convinced hubby it was time to get a King size bed. *wicked grin* I found a nice solid bed I liked and in total it would cost us $1400 including the fancy smanchsy mattress. Problem: It won't come in til mid-march. But I'm willing to compromise. We are going to buy a thin foam mattress to lay ontop of our dying mattress to last us a few months. I'm happy with that as long as I get the King. After all, when the little one (mia) has one of those nights - I end up not having enough sleep because she wants to sleep with us and I'm squeezed in. I love my space on the bed. :)
--------------oOo--------------


2 Comments:

Blogger Karen Erickson said...

I'm jealous...a king bed. I want a king bed. Bad. :)

Those foam mattresses are actually decently comfy so you should be good til March. But a pregnant woman should not have to sleep w/ a spring digging into her back, lemme tell ya!

4:01 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hello, you have a wonderful blog, but I can't find your email address, can you please contact me at linkexchange@edenfantasys.com? I have something to discuss with you
Regards, Chris
(Please can you delete this comment after your decision?)

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home