A life of love, laughter and romance

Monday, February 12, 2007

My daughters 2nd ballet lesson

Yes, my little girl - who is 3 in March has started ballet. It is the cutest thing! I took her last week and she enjoyed it - so I invested in all the ballet gear for her to wear the next week. But stupid me, put the leotard on back to front and she ran around with a wedgy. Oh well, at least her skirt covered it.
Andrew came this week to check it out and couldn't resist filming her - so you can (if you want) check it out here: http://www.jodicibelle.com/ballet%20med.wmv It's a rather big file: 12MB to be exact so it's up to you. Otherwise here are some piccys of my girl.









--------------oOo--------------


11 Comments:

Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

OMG She's so cute! I wish I could get Emma in ballet, they don't have classes for kids that young around here though :(

1:12 AM  
Blogger Karen Erickson said...

How cute! My daughter wants to take dance class - I need to look into it...

5:59 AM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

She's such a cutie!!! :)

My daughter's not interested in the whole ballet thing. She's talking about soccer instead. Lol! :D

8:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Jodie, is there anything cuter on the planet than a little girl in ballet class? How absolutely adorable. :)

1:30 PM  
Blogger Lyric James said...

Oooh...she's so cute. My daughters took dance last year but didn't want to again this year. Now - they're into Taekwondo. A nice chunk of change I have to dish out for the next two years until they get their blackbelts.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Shepps said...

Mia has gotten so big! I wouldn't recognise her from the last lot of photos Andrew sent through. She is adorable!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Kari Lee Townsend said...

She is so cute. Love the pics.

5:06 AM  
Blogger Kari Lee Townsend said...

How have her other lessons gone? And how's the new baby;)) Are you getting back on track and doing any writing lately? All I can say is thank God they are back in school.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Pamela Tyner said...

She's just adorable!

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

4:49 AM  
Blogger kroutno said...

hello cousin, i'm sure you don't know me, we didn't see each other yet i'm your aunt estelita daughter, it's me noemi...you're daughter is so adorable same age as my daughter i wish my daughter wants a ballet too but she like gymnastic..i guess..well take care

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home